Mauritius Island Catamaran Cruise To Ile Aux Benitiers Island
- Cruise Time: 9.00 AM – 3.30 PM
- Package includes: BBQ Lunch, Unlimited Drinks (Soft & Alcoholic) & Live on-board entertainment.
- Snorkeling Gear: Bring your own equipment or use the shared on-board equipment (limited)
- Payment methods: Pay-online in advance with your credit card. Existing clients can arrange to pay cash in MUR, EUR or USD with the driver.
- Transport: Offered as supplement ~ View rates
- Embarkation : Morne Anglers, Black River ~ View
- Pick-up time: Will be sent by email a day before
- Transport options: Large Cars, Minibuses (3 sizes), Coaster-Buses, VIP Cars & SUVs
- Bad weather: Re-schedule or obtain a full refund
- Free Cancellation: up to 48-hours in advance
A BEAUTIFUL CATAMARAN CRUISE ON THE WEST-COAST
Discover the dolphins of Tamarin bay in this catamaran cruise to ile aux Benitiers. Enjoy snorkeling & stay on Benitiers Island for BBQ lunch & live local music and relax on its beautiful beaches.
The Catamaran departs from the Morne Anglers Club at 09.15am from where we proceed toward Tamarin Bay, looking for dolphins. We then take a leisurely sail in direction of the “Crystal Rock” and stop on the way for some snorkelling and swimming next to the coral reef. Once you arrive at the Crystal Rock you may have another swim while the crew will prepare a delicious BBQ. After lunch you will be able to discover Ilot Benitier (approx. 40 minutes). There is a Tender boat at your disposal to take you on the island. We sail back to Black River, where we arrive at approximately 3.30pm. The beauty and tranquillity of the west coast is not to be missed. read more about our Catamaran Cruise to Ile Aux Benitiers Island >>